- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp dried dill
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley (original recipe called for 1/4 cup dried parsley)
- About 7 stems of fresh chives (original recipe didn’t call for any chives)
- 1/4 cup dried parsley (I used 3 sprigs of fresh parsley)
- A dash of salt (original recipe called for 4 tsp salt which seems like way too much)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup soy-free Vegenaise (or any other mayo)
- Blend the herbs and spices until finely ground and set aside.
- Whisk ONE TABLESPOON of this together with the almond milk and Vegenaise.
I used the remaining tablespoon to make a vinaigrette: 1 tablespoon dried mix, 1/4 cup lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil. Whisk to combine. You could always double up on the almond milk and mayo and use it all up that way. OR you could freeze the remaining for next time OR if you use all dried ingredients, you could just save it for the next batch. Next time, I'm going to try blending the dried ingredients and fresh ingredients separately and see how that works out.