So…….my husband made this spoon for me for Christmas. From a branch that was trimmed from our maple tree. The wood is called spalted maple. I don’t plan on using it to cook with since he used danish oil as a finish but it sure looks beautiful in my kitchen.
- Simply Potatoes (no French; no fry)
- Easy Mushrooms
- I will help you reach spiritual, ethereal heights and you can pay me by the month.
- Dinner in 15 Minutes Flat — Melanie daPonte
- Soup Is So Good
- Just Some Things I Like Seeing
- Blueberry-Peach Crumble
- Tomato Soup and Mangos with Olives